POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Banjo : Re: Banjo Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Banjo
From: rellison
Date: 17 Oct 2005 23:35:01
Message: <web.43546c8588e6ae2aa964eac10@news.povray.org>
I'm experimenting with daylighting my subject now.  I first tried an area
light in a window, but it occurred to me that a very bright sky_sphere plus
radiosity would give more realistic results.  I searched, and it seems this
technique has been posted and documented.  Additionally, there's an
incandescent light nearby, generated with Lightsys IV (Thanks, Jaime).
Lighting is hard, I've decided.  Thanks for the encouragement, those who
have written.  I will post the source when I'm satisfied with it.
Richard

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'banjo wip3.jpg' (62 KB)